Monday, October 26, 2009

What a great day!

What a great day!

Saturday, 17. October 2009, 01:50:27
Hello!
Yesterday was my 35th birthday, which was fairly low key...Maria, Peter, Trick, Raphy and Millie were over in front of Maria's fire. We had terrific fish and chips, followed by Maria's fantastic chocolate ripple orange cake! YUM-O!

Poor old Raphy thought Trick was ready to help him out of the truck, and launched himself into the air...Rich wasn't ready and so after sailing through the air Raph landed nose first on the gravel. Poor little blighter.

Although yesterday was good, I had an even better day today. Kelly rang to wish me happy birthday, and invite me out for a cuppa. She was also going to have a business meeting with two crafty girls who she'd met through blogs. All to do with acquiring stock for her new shop. I can't believe how fun and groovy it's going to be (actually I can believe it since Kelly is a fun groovy gal

Anyway, I think I arrived around 1.30pm, and we all got chatting about creative stuff (lol, I'm still to excited to even tell you about all the stuff we talked about!), it ended up that we were still chatting just after 6pm! LOL, I LOVE days like today, just one big gas bag with good people.

I headed home eventually because I'd told Kelly I could only stay a little while as I was cleaning my house for the Party tomorrow night. Now it's 3am, and the house is almost spotless (just my room to clean), and I'm almost ready to do more cupcakes. I also love being slightly hypomanic...I can do so much, with so little sleep! I'll make hamburgers tomorrow (with vege's in them for something a bit different). Get my salad together, then I ought to be able to settle back with a cocktail or two.

OMG, I just realised that today was friday and I've already been paid. Ooops. I could have gone shopping on my way home for various bits and pieces. Meh, it's all good. Hypomania is excellent this time around, I'm just happy go lucky and nothing can phase me Except perhaps this keyboard...I while back I spilt some pommegranate juice on it, and the key's have stuck ever since, even though I pulled the keys off and cleaned under them.

Oh I started a story last week, it's about an airman from World War II who is part of a trial therapy for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (Shell Shock), and a manic depressive woman who resides on the hospital grounds. Who knows I might actually finish this one. I've determinedly not thought about the story unless I'm sitting at the computer because I always chop and change the storyline if i just day-dream about it. Basically it's a story about coming to terms with life and death, and making the most of what's available to you at the time.

LOL, anyway this is off topic as per usual for me
Cheerio Chaps!
Kate

P.S. YAY! I love birthdays and great friends! YAY YAY YAY, I'm very happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment