Monday, October 26, 2009

Here are some more thingies... Wednesday, 17. October 2007, 21:54:44

[COLOR=royalblue]Well, since i can't figure out how to get it to show up propberly, i'll just give you the links and my scores...[/COLOR]
[COLOR=deeppink]Personally I'm a little disapointed I didn't score higher in this...but there were some definite American based questions...We don't have garter snakes down here :)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=royalblue][URL=http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/science]Could You Pass 8th Grade Science?[/URL]
I scored a B-.[/COLOR]
JustSayHi - Science Quiz
JustSayHi - Dating


[COLOR=deeppink]Again I'm a little disapointed I only fetch this amount...surely my brain would be worth a little more being as it's bi-polar. At least I can take comfort that this is in $US.[/COLOR][COLOR=royalblue][URL=http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/cadaver]Cadaver Calculator: How Much is Your Body Worth?[/URL] $5100...although just by losing weight and claiming bi-polar as a major illness, I jump a whole extra $500 (lol, hardly worth it is it???)[/COLOR]

$5100.00The Cadaver Calculator - Find out how much your body is worth.

JustSayHi - Dating

No comments:

Post a Comment