Monday, October 26, 2009

Today's topic is...

Today's topic is...

Monday, 3. September 2007, 00:14:22
AWAKEN NOW

Dunno what i was thinking when i came up with this one.

I suppose something along the lines of, wake up and live in the moment?
Or perhaps wake up and make some chnges now.

In case you're wondering about how and why i came up with these themes for my posts...i was in a positive mood, and browsed the internet for positive things to focus on. I looked at everything from randomly picking angel cards, to just doing a search on Louise Hay.

Have you ever read any Louise Hay? Probably her best known work is "You Can Heal Your Life". It looks at healing your body by healing your mind. Letting go of past issues and baggage...which if you've been reading my blog, you'll know that i've been having problems doing.

Forgiveness...yeah, well i'm working on it. Zak came up with a good suggestion to help me forgive Cheryl. He asked me to try saying thanks for causing so much pain, as i'm now stronger and better off than I was when I knew her. It actually made sense to me. I'd tried other techniques of sending her love, or telling her exactly what i thought about her in visualisations...they just left me feeling angry and cheated. Whereas just by saying "Thank you for letting me experience loss, so that I could grow and become stronger." made me feel so much more power over the situation. It let me regain some of the power I'd handed her to ruin my life.

Please don't get me wrong, I know she didn't actually ruin my life...it just felt like it with the amount of betrayal that was going on.

So, i'm now awakening. Emerging from my cocoon as a butterfly. LOL I always feel a little twee or naff when i say something like that.

Meh, life is ok, and getting better every day. So what if i'm a bit lame occassionally

I need a kick up the pants, to pull my socks up, and just plain get on with it. That's what i feel about this topic for today. Life isn't standing still, so i'd better grab my turn on the merry-go-round before the carnival packs up and moves on. *twirls around giddily*

Catch you on the flip side!
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment