Monday, October 26, 2009

Neverland

Neverland

Saturday, 4. August 2007, 02:54:01

Ever just feel like slipping off into a Neverland?

At the minute that's exactly what I want to do.
I want everything to be happy, rosy and carefree.
Let the whole world take care of itself, and leave me in peace. Lol, I almost had a major Freudian slip and said "...leave me in pieces."

I guess i'm half way there. A lit bit here, and a little bit there, do the hokey pokey and you turn about, that's what life's all about.

My car Rego has expired, and i forgot to pay it or keep any money aside to do so when I remembered it...so i'll be car free till next friday. That's one of the things trying to drag me back into the real world and i'm fighting like crazy.

What I really want to do is stay in bed and dream of a house of my own, where bills never occur, I spend all day visiting or playing, and just generally enjoying myself.

I've often wondered if back in the days of Sanatoriums (the nice genteel kind, not the electroshock and ice baths kind), if i'd have been considered sick enough to have been institutionalised. Then they could just wheel me out to sit in the sun, paint, read, play music, or take the healing waters.

I think that is the kind of lifestyle that I could handle. No stress, and all the hard thinking is done for me, leaving me to dream of stars, fairies, and handsome men.

As it is now, if I stay in bed all day I romanticise about past eras, and insert my dream life into them...with enough cash to pay someone else to take care of all of those things.

*sigh* Melancholia, and all that it entails is where my life is atm.
It's really rather peaceful when I manage to ignore the incesant banking and clanging of real life.
I wish I could stay here, suspended, forever.

Kate


No comments:

Post a Comment