Thursday, November 18, 2010

A little blog fun

Hi Hi,
Today's game is from another blog. Thanks Lady Drace. I found the page by searching for pictures of Andrew Lee Potts.
Anyhoo, the game is this:
1. Bold the names of guys you'd definitely sex it up with.
2. Italicize the names of guys you might do after a little persuasion.
3. Leave the guys who don't do anything for you alone.
4. Put a question mark after the guys you've never heard of.
5. Strike the guys you wouldn't touch with a ten-foot pole.
6. Add three more guys to the list.

1. Russell Howard ?
2. Criss Angel 
3. Robert Pattinson (In the right light)
4. Jeffrey Dean Morgan
5. Hugh Jackman
6. Brad Pitt
7. Jared Padalecki
8. Taylor Lautner 
9. Jackson Rathbone 
10. Robert Downey Jr. (when he's not drinking)
11. Jared Leto
12. Adam Gontier ?
13. Chris Kane 
14. Michael Welch ?
15. Jensen Ackles?
16. Michael Shanks
17. Misha Collins
18. Ryan Reynolds
19. Andrew-Lee Potts 
20. Lee Pace ?
21. David Tennant
22. John Krasinski 
23. Rupert Grint
24. Justin Chambers 
25. Patrick Dempsey
26. Scott Patterson ?
27. Matt Czuchry ?
28. Ed Westwick 
29. Jim Parsons 
30. Mark Salling 
31. Andy Samberg ?
32. Chace Crawford 
33. Gaspard Ulliel ?
34. Bradley James
35. Colin Morgan
36. Joseph Gordon-Levitt 
37. Christian Bale
38. Alexander Siddig
39. Jude Law
 
40. Tom Ward
41.  John Barrowman
42.  Rupert Evans

Obviously I could have added more than three that I fancy...and I admit to seaching imdb for pictures of lots of the fellows with question marks (and italics since I never remember names that go with faces till I see them :).

Hmm, is it a reflection of my love life that out of 42 men there are only 18 that I wouldn't sleep with? lol, perhaps it's more a reflection of why I don't date...the fact that out of 42 men that are considered good looking I'd still only sleep with 24.

lol something for me to sleep on I think :)
Kate 

No comments:

Post a Comment