Saturday, February 27, 2010

Bright Eyes

There used to be a clip on the ABC down here when I was a little tacker, that always glued me to the screen...it was a realistic drawn clip of rabbits frolicking in a copse, set to Simon and Garfunkle's Bright Eyes...and search as I might I can only find the clips based on the movie rather than the realistic clip they used to play. So rather than subject you to cartoon bunnies, I've opted for this clip that shows the lyrics. I hope you enjoy it.


lol, as a side note if anyone sends me a text, my phone also plays Bright Eyes. Yep, I love it that much!



It's sad, but I've always found my soul feels a little lighter after hearing it.

I think I'm having an hankering for a pet bunny, with their soft wrinkly noses,  furry muzzles, and velvet ears.

Cheers Kate




No comments:

Post a Comment